What if you weren’t born in a rich family, don’t possess a genius IQ, or have the right social circle or degrees? How do you create a prosperous life?
The surprising truth is, you don’t need any of those things to live a prosperous life. Because a prosperous life is simply a collection of many prosperous days that you live one day at a time. So how do you do that?
Here are some of the things that work for me:
- Wake up with a prayer of appreciation.
- Begin your day with positive affirmations.
- Eat healthy.
- Listen to an episode of the Power Prosperity Podcast.
- Smile more.
- Tell the people that you love that you love them.
- Set aside time to watch a sunrise, sunset, or simply gaze at the clouds.
- Text a friend and tell them how much you appreciate them.
- Commit a random act of kindness.
- Learn something new.
- Remember something old.
- Turn off your phone for a while.
- Stop by this blog and say hello!