So in the last post I challenged your appraisal of your mindset and the nature of your thoughts. So what is the real situation of your mindset? Here’s a little test.
If you answer it honestly, not shaded by what you want to believe, you’ll learn the truth and be best suited for manifesting prosperity in your life.
1. When you approach someone you’re attracted to, is your first thought fear of rejection?
2. You’re in a sports event and it’s down to the final seconds. One person will be the hero or the failure. Do you want to be that person?
3. You’re at an event where they are drawing raffle tickets. Do you expect to win or expect to lose?
4. You come into a large sum of money. Do you get nervous, think it’s a mistake, or expect it to get taken away somehow?
5. If you told the five people closest to you that you just came up with a $100 million idea – would they enthusiastically support it, or try to tell you all the reasons it won’t work.
6. When things are really going great for you, do you get a little apprehensive, and kind of wait for the other shoe to drop?
7. If you were in the bottom three on “American Idol” and Ryan Seacrest was about to announce who was cut, would you mentally already be starting to walk off?
8. Do you frequently use negative expressions like, “I never win anything,” “All the good guys are married or Gay,” “If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all,” “People around here are not very friendly,” or “I can’t believe I won”?
9. Are you a regular viewer of “The Apprentice,” “Survivor,” or similar reality shows which are centered in gossip and lack?
10. Do you secretly fear that if you become rich and successful, your friends and family may not like you any more?
11. Was your religious upbringing centered on concepts of original sin, being “a sorry sinner,” or a flawed individual needed salvation?
12. If you were driving along the highway and you saw a Rolls Royce or Ferrari with a flat tire, would you find that amusing?
13. Do you have a pattern of repeating negative relationships?
14. Do you have limiting core beliefs about success, believing you have to have money to make money, need connections, higher education, etc.?
15. Do you ever use lack-centered expressions such as “poor as a church mouse,” “filthy rich” or “obscenely rich?”
16. Do you get jealous of people who have very expensive clothes, cars and things?
17. Would you (or do you) feel guilty if you earn more than your parents did or your spouse does?
18. Do you really expect to “live happily ever after” with your mate, or do you secretly expect the relationship to fail?
19. Do you exhibit a strong fear of loss mentality with extra locks, extraneous insurance, and alarms on everything?
20. Do you feel that when you manifest prosperity, it is finite, and must come at the expense of others?
Give this some real thought, and get a real understanding of how positive or negative your customary thoughts really are. Now if you scored very positive, forgive me for doubting you and celebrate your prosperity consciousness. But if you feel like your score is leaning more lack-centered as I feared, know that we’ll look at how to raise your consciousness in some future posts. In the meantime, you may want to consider reading my Prosperity Book Series.