Sign InMy Account

Sacrificing for Your Dreams

Posted By: Randy GageMarch 5, 2018

Everyone today seems to be looking for shortcuts, “hacks,” and other ways to achieve their goals or dreams with the minimum amount of effort.  And there’s certainly something to be said for doing things in the most productive, direct and fastest way.  But you need to make sure the path you choose isn’t going to diminish the results you’re really seeking...

There are many things – things that really matter to you – where you have to be willing to pay the price.

In the last post we explored tips for setting goals you’ll actually achieve.  But we didn’t address a very important element of goal achievement: the sacrifices you must be willing to make.

The real secret of manifesting prosperity is deciding what you’re willing to give up now – to get what you really want later.

The cost of living your dreams can be high.  But it’s a lot cheaper that living a life of mediocrity….

- RG

5 comments on “Sacrificing for Your Dreams”

  1. Great post, whats your take on those people who raise venture funding?
    Since true prosperity cannot be borrowed.Please share some thoughts on it.

  2. Outstanding Randy.... "Most people miss opportunities because they show up in overalls and look like work" Thomas Edision
    Wifey and I often wonder, especially for MLMers, what their lives would be like if they spend 75% of the time they spend looking for shortcuts, dialing prospects and the other 25% on feeding their mind.
    Stay a Mad Genius and keep these great posts coming.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  • Generic selectors
    Exact matches only
    Search in title
    Search in content
    Post Type Selectors
  • Stay Connected

    Subscribe to Randy’s Blog via Email

  • Recent Posts

  • 5 comments on “Sacrificing for Your Dreams”

    1. Great post, whats your take on those people who raise venture funding?
      Since true prosperity cannot be borrowed.Please share some thoughts on it.

    2. Outstanding Randy.... "Most people miss opportunities because they show up in overalls and look like work" Thomas Edision
      Wifey and I often wonder, especially for MLMers, what their lives would be like if they spend 75% of the time they spend looking for shortcuts, dialing prospects and the other 25% on feeding their mind.
      Stay a Mad Genius and keep these great posts coming.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    © 2020 Prosperity Factory, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Legal Information, Sitemap, Site by PrimeConcepts