A big step towards manifesting prosperity is expanding your consciousness towards it. You can’t be treated for prosperity; you must be open to receiving it. And if you have been raised in an environment of lack, it can be hard to get your mind around abundance.
Well if that’s an issue for you, I suggest you hop over to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in particular Dubai. I’m here doing a speech, and the prosperity is simply astounding!
Now I’ve been following events here for a while, and thought I was prepared for what to expect. But when you get here and see it all for yourself, it’s mind-boggling. Skyscrapers are rising everywhere. And we’re not talking about puny little 60 or 70 story buildings; we’re talking massive towers. They’re currently building the tallest building in the world here, which will be 167 stories. Art Jonak tells me 80 percent of all of the cranes in the world are located in Dubai. Believe it! (And probably 19 of the other 20 percent are in Singapore!)
Dubai is home to the world’s only 7-star hotel, the BURJ AL ARAB. Check it out at:
Even I wouldn’t ask my clients to put me up there, so I’m slumming it at the Monarch Dubai. This five-star property met me at the airplane, whisked me through customs, had a limo waiting, and provided a suite with floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views of Dubai and the Persian Gulf. It had a couple 42” high-def TVs, leather topped desk, complimentary clothes pressing, wireless internet, gym membership, welcome drink and refreshments served in the room, buffet breakfast, and a lot of other stuff other hotels hose you for, all included. Plus 24-hour butler service on each floor and a limo back to the airport. The common areas are spectacular, and I bet they spend $100,000 a month just for the fresh flowers in the lobby. You could get used to this!
The UAE is also building the world’s three largest man-made islands, two of which will be in Dubai. The first, The Palm Jumeirah is pretty well along.
If you want an idea of the scope, scale and challenges of the project, watch this video at:
It was actually done in the very early stages of construction, but it gives you an idea of the magnificence of the project. To give you an idea of the size, the only man made structures you can see from space are the Great Wall of China, Palm Jumeirah Island, and the check-in line at the Delta ticket counter.
I’ll be writing lots more about this in my “Randy’s Rants” e-zine, so if you’re not a subscriber, go back to the homepage and sign up. I’ll also be sharing my experiences on Emirates Airlines, the most luxurious prosperity in the sky. Talk to you then,