Ever since I wrote, Why You’re DUMB, SICK & BROKE and How to get SMART, HEALTHY & RICH, I’ve proven again and again that I can predict a hit show or movie with complete accuracy. Think about that Chinese studio that just yanked a movie from the theaters in week one because it was a bomb. They reportedly spent $100 million making it, and it took in 7 million. If they would have sent me the script with a check for $5,000, I could have saved them all of that dosh.
Where do I get this amazing psychic ability?
It isn’t from Miss Cleo. In fact, it isn’t psychic at all. All you need to know to determine if a book, TV show, or movie is going to be a breakout hit, is to determine if it panders to a majority of people’s limiting beliefs.
There’s a new Sunday night show on HBO called Succession. It boasts some amazing acting talent and the trailer was intriguing, so I added it to my TiVo lineup. I watched exactly two and a half episodes, switched it off and cancelled the recording. The show contains so much negative programming, I don’t want my subconscious mind to be exposed to another minute of it.
And I can tell you this: It’s going to be a big hit!
Why? Because the entire focus of every episode is dedicated to showcasing wealthy people as rich assholes. At least with shows like Dallas and Dynasty, there were competing factions of people, some good, some evil. With Succession, there is no such nuance. Literally every single wealthy character in the show is presented as a money-grubbing, sell their soul, evil, mean-spirited, conniving, weasel.
In my book, I talked about mind viruses, and how they parasitize the host (you and I), causing us to replicate the viruses into those around us. Some of the most powerful and prevalent mind viruses in the world today revolve around money. These include:
- Money is evil
- Rich people are bad
- It’s noble or spiritual to be poor
- You have to sell your soul for money
- Companies have to be exploitative to be successful
- To become successful, you have to be bad parent
Based on the two and a half episodes I watched, I can conclusively say that Succession panders to every single one of these. And that’s what will make it a hit.
Bonus Lesson: Succession is like the Titanic and Avatar movies, the more you love the show – the more negative beliefs you have.
P.S. Good news: there’s a new podcast episode of original content out today for you. The Prosperity Elements of Work, Biz, and Discovering Your Assignment.
My Mother used to say "Oh those People are so vulgar with all their money" She didn't see that they gave millions to charities. Re-programming my brain to delete her negativity about wealth. The more money I make, the more I can give to my charities. It's all in how you look at it.
Negative programs about money is everywhere. Lets find some:
1. Money is the root of all evil.
- We just literally talking about coins and paper pieces, who somehow is the root of all evils. Nobody thought pieces of papers and rounded metal parts can force people to kill or something like that. We talk about lifeless things. They can NOT use themselves. How can they be the root of all evil? It is like you kill somebody with a kitchen knife, and the kitchen knife is going to jail. Ridiculous isn't it? I am sure whoever said that, was a big part of all of evil. And I am serious.
2. Money doesn't buy happiness.
- It is partially true if you don't have to pay for anything. If everything is completely free in the world. I say partially, because you can make a bonfire from money, or you can melt the coins to make a sword or something, therefore you can be happy with that, even if the money doesn't worth anything.
3. You can make money only from money.
- Not. Not at all. They say true prosperity is a value for value exchange. I have to disagree that (sorry Randy). You can FIND or WIN money. Therefore you don't have to do much for being rich. And if you have relationship capital, you can make money without money too.
4. It’s romantic to be poor.
- Yeah, it looks very romantic, when you gather your family to cuddle in order to don't freeze to the death in a cold winter day in the living room. They said, poor people is sticking together. Yes, but there is a reason for that. They have to do that in order to stay alive. It is basically a business relationship. If they don't need to do that, they don't do that just for love. Isn't sound too romantic, is it? It is just interest relationship. Not unconditional at all.
5. Rich people are inherently evil.
- Except if the rich is a lottery winner, who was a poor before. Therefore he or she deserve it. He doesn't make a company or something, he just won, but he deserve it, but the borned-to-be-rich isn't. There are any contradiction?
6. God's wants you to be poor because he wants from you to suffer.
- Wow. Then why we are here on this [email protected] rich planet? How can it be? Poverty is a form of masochism. I don't think anybody else than the Devil wants you to suffer trough your whole life. That's why live in poverty on a rich planet.
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Luke 18:25"
Sounds very suspicious. Any chance for the evil modified the sentence for his own goals? Or this isn't an option? Because if I change in the sentence "rich" to "poor", suddenly makes sense. Religions working for governments, and governments just working for only themselves. Don't forget that. They don't have to sustain you, they have to sustain themselves.
7. Searching for money.
- In Hungary, we are not making money, we are searching for money. Like "I going to searching some money", meaning I go to work. Very bad virus. You don't want to search for money, because you can keep searching forever without finding any. You want to earn money.
8. Poor George
- I think this is a virus too, when you say poor George, poor car, poor this or poor that. That makes the impression that everyone around you is poor, therefore you poor too. Dangerous. By the way, we don't use the opposite phrase like rich George, rich car or something. Use it even if it sounds silly at first, like say this is rich instead of this is cool or something. Use the word "rich" more often in positive expressions.
We can continue the list forever, but you got the point. Money is God's consolidated love for you.
I like to see more and more critical thinking about evil programming and memes.
And I would like to see more critical thinking when it comes to God and all superstitious bullshit, but I don't think either of us are going to get what we wish for. There is no invisible being floating around out there telling you money is good or bad. Being rich doesn't inherently make you good or bad, it just makes you rich. Just like going to church doesn't make you a good person, it just makes you religious. If you were a dip shit before you had money, you will be a dip shit after you get it (but it does allow you to to be a bigger one). If you are a good person before you achieve wealth, you are probably going to be a good person after you are rich.
I say this very respectfully, as I love my siblings. All of them. Thinking back on my upbringing though - and I had special needs as a scoliosis patient - so being appreciative of all that was done for me is important to me - we never consciously spoke about financial wealth however. The topic of being or becoming Rich was never discussed.
.. neither was prosperity.. my lord.. it's fine though; conscious prosperity; "objectively believing being rich is divine" is not for everyone. It demands mind/body/spirit/soul alignment.. and that isn't appealing to the money grubbing type ~ These shows appeal to the non-prosperous population a lot.