I promised to drop you a postcard from time to time when I had something important for you to think about. All I ask is that if you find them helpful, please share them, since I’m dark on social media for my sabbatical. So may I present, for your dining and dancing pleasure…
The 21 Things Every Prosperous Person Should Know...
1) Money at its very essence is energy – and all energy can be attracted or repelled.
2) Money doesn’t buy happiness. But poverty doesn’t either.
3) Michael J Fox is back on TV.
4) Bills are simply invoices for blessings you’ve already received. Treat them accordingly
5) Jonny Lang has a new album out.
6) Prosperity is created by solving problems or adding value.
7) You must be willing to let go of who you have been, to become who you are meant to be.
8) You don’t really have a money shortage, only an idea shortage.
9) The only free cheese is in the mousetrap.
10) Larry Winget has a new book out. There’s a good chance you’ll hate it. Which is why you need to read it.
11) When you get negative people out of your life, the negative things in your life happen a lot less frequently
12) Vengeance must walk out before love can walk in.
13) The universe won’t give you your next assignment until you’re overqualified for your current one.
14) Get your body strong and you’ll strengthen your mind in the process.
15) You haven’t failed until you give up.
16) There is no random. Your career and your life are the results of the thoughts you give precedence to.
17) You can’t read a Robin Sharma book without becoming a better person.
18) You can be a victim, or you can be a victor, but you can’t be both.
19) The larger the challenge, the greater the opportunity.
20) Reality TV is fake.
21) Sometimes the universe is teaching you a lesson. Sometimes the universe is using you to teach a lesson. Either way, be a vessel.