By Randy Gage in Critical Thinking, Success, Prosperity.
A moment will come in your life, if it hasn’t already. And it will be immediately followed by an illumination, if you are open to it. And then that illumination will reveal a secret, which can lead to a major breakthrough.
The magic moment will come when you decide to do something to improve your station in life. It may be opening your own business, undertaking an epic adventure, or beginning a self-development program.
The magic in the moment will come when you make this conscious choice for improvement without guilt or reservation, without feeling you have to apologize for having the desire and the guts to do it.
The illumination is there if you conduct a critical analysis of the reaction of the people in your life to your moment…
- Some will tell you that you can’t do it because they have wise experience, know you and your strengths well, and want to redirect you to a path that better serves you.
- Some will tell you that you can’t do it because they are petty, bitter, or jealous, and your potential growth scares them.
- Some will tell you that you can do it, but they’re not really qualified to make that statement.
- Some will tell you that you can do it, and offer you support, guidance and encouragement.
- Some will tell you that you can do it and they’ll support you, but the negative memes they are infected with will actually cause them to subconsciously work to sabotage you.
The secret is revealed when you use discernment to process the feedback that all these people give you. Knowing that some are qualified to give you advice; most are not. Some have your highest good at heart; some do not.
The breakthrough comes when you realize that the moment you made the decision, the real battle was won. And while input that comes from other people can be helpful, the person who matters most is the one that looks back from the mirror.
You made that decision from an inner knowing. Respect it.
Tags: abundance, Critical Thinking, goal setting, goals, manifesting prosperity, Online marketing, Success, happiness, Subliminal Programming