Randy, I have a question that no one will answer (at least, not definitively). Did God send Hurricane Matthew because he was upset with our tolerance with homosexuals?
Asking the Right Questions
By Randy Gage in Critical Thinking, Success, Prosperity.
Last post we explored the five biggest “game changers” we will face in these next ten years. And I told you to manifest prosperity in the new realty, you’ll need to ask the right questions. Better questions than you have ever asked before.
You’ve heard me say often, if you ask the wrong question, the answer is irrelevant. And sometimes it’s actually harmful.
To ask the right questions, we need the right information, based on the right premise. And we need to know what is the actual outcome we want to achieve. Once you know where you want to go, you can plan the best path for getting there.
When we did the launch for the Czech edition of Mad Genius, I gave the crowd a list of questions all entrepreneurs should be asking right now. These are the questions I work through with companies when I conduct my two-day offsite retreats with their top executives. You’ll find it helpful to do some critical thinking on these same questions.
Let’s look at them:
- What are the three things that keep your customers awake at night?
- How does your business live in the mobile phone?
- How can a mobile app prevent my customers from getting to me?
- How can 3D printing put me out of business?
- How can cloning put me out of business?
- How can virtual reality or augmented reality put me out of business?
- How can I use social media to connect with my tribe?
- How can I use social media to become an indispensable resource in my space?
- What is the future of my business?
- And how can I change that future?
One last thought before I go…
If you read Risky Is the New Safe, you weren’t surprised by Brexit because I told you it was going to happen. (Along with dozens of other things that have also taken place already.)
If you read Mad Genius, you weren’t shocked about the Wells Fargo culture because I had warned you.
And if you haven’t read both of them, you’re not prepared to answer the questions above. Read them. You’ll be glad you did.
Tags: abundance, goal setting, goals, prosperity mindset, success training, Risky Is the New Safe, trends, Mad Genius, future
@pandkenterprises not sure that this is the "right question" as Randy is given to understand it... more like whimsical speculation.